Monday, May 28, 2007

lovesyou

Went to my grandparent’s house yesterday. Took a bus till SK and my uncle come and fetch me. Hahas. Went to my grandparent’s house, waited for them as they were playing majong, then we go and have our dinner at somewhere near Upper Thomson Road.
Went here for dinner. (it's a seafood rest')

While waiting, I bring my cousin to see this.


WHAT WE HAD


-and some others dish which i don't get chance to take.
After dinner, we went off. I went to my grandparent’s house to stay.
Last night I sleep at 5plus and I wake up at 7.45 this morning. So tired. Wake up and do my stuff and, something spoil my day. Me damn angry. I HATE PEOPLE ASKING ME TO DO THING THAT IS NOT PLAN! Someone keeps on asking me to faster and, it is just 8AM. And, we are going off at 08.30, because I’m bringing my cousin to school for some activities. We went off at about 08.20, with my grandparent, 2 uncle, aunty, brother and cousin. AND, my uncle drives us to his factory which is at AMK. Slack there for awhile as it is still early. Then my uncle drives my grandma, cousin and me to my cousin’s school. We leave at 09.30 and reach at 09.40, which is early as he has to reach by 09.45. I bring him in and my uncle went off to drive my grandma to HM. Is my 2nd time going in to a BOY SCHOOL, `MONTFORT JUNIOR SCHOOL`. Then, went we go in, the IC said is 10.45, NOT 09.45. Then, I was like, HUH?!
So, I called my uncle and told him, and he came back to fetch us. And, my uncle drives my grandma and cousin to HM and I went back to his factory with him. Then, went back and slack there for awhile because it’s still early, I’m meeting ZW they all at 12 at SK. Meeting Terence at 11plus at CP and I reach at 11.25 because my uncle drives me there. Hahas. Waited for everyone. They reach at about 12. While waiting for them, I saw someone. Hahas. Someone I have not seen for a long times. BY THE WAY is a SHE!!
Then, we went to KOPITIAM to eat, they eat, I didn’t. Then after that they went to buy their stuff while I went to buy my stuff at BANQUET`. And again, I waited for them.