Monday, June 18, 2007

lovesyou

Went for breakfast with YS on Sunday morning. Hahas. then after my breakfast I went to church, went for service then after service, I went to my grandma’s house as I need plenty of rest. I’M SICK. Then sleep till afternoon. Didn’t go for the concert, sorry Terence. Grandma boil barley drink for me to drink. So good. Then at night, we went to eat as to celebrate Father’s Day for my grandpa. Then we went off le. Sis didn’t go, as she is not in Singapore. Mummy went out with my uncle they all after that, and brother drives me home. Thank you thank you!!
Reach home at about 10. I was so tired and I went to sleep. Hahas. Wake up at 11plus this morning and got some call from Roy and YS.
I just check my mail this morning and receive this from Tiff. YEAH!! It’s photos to the Sentosa TRIP.

















THANK YOU, TIFFANY!!