Thursday, January 08, 2009

lovesyou

Sunday I got up at pretty late. Like, 3plus.
Meetup with myboy over at my house, slack down there and we went for dinner.
Cant remember much.
I only remember going to NP at 7plus, we went to but junkstuff and go back to his house and eat cum watch show.
Went off at about 11pm. Homed.
Monday I stayed at home, talking to my sis and mum and play viwawa game with my sis. :):)
Meetup with my boy at 6plus over my house, he use com till like 8pm and we watched TLN, last episode. Great show!!
Went off at 10pm to mrt station as I need to check my card and do thing then we went to mac to buy food for my sis to eat and off.
Tuesday I got up at 10plus.
Do my thing, had my breakfast, get things done and I went out with my sis to tiongbahru, as she wants to register for study at private. Took the train there, but she didn’t bring some result thing so we went off. Went over to MOSburger for lunch. Treat from my sis.:):)




Thankyou.:):)
After lunch we went to walk about, shop and I buy 8glasses and some stuff.
Carrying the 8glasses was damn heavy for me.
I am going to buy another 8glasses again, I need it.
We walk about and shop then we went off at about 6pm.
Took a train down to AMK.
Went there to walk about as my sis wanted to had dinner over there. walk about and again we buy stuff!! LOL. We buy bedsheets set, hahas.
Was like so heavy.
And finally after all the buying, we decide to go for dinner. Walk over to broadwayplaza and had our dinner at sukisushi. Again, my sis treat.



Thankyou.:):)
Damn great, the both of us were enjoying down there, talking craps.
Left at about 8.30pm, we went to amkhub to shop and homed.
Took a bus home. Reached home at 10plus.
Washup, use com and play game.
Went to bed at 2plus, with my sis but we were talking and talking and ended up sleeping at 4am.
Yesterday I got up at 11plus as my alarm ranged. I switch it off and return to bed then Edwin came over at 12plus. Shit.
I am still in my sleepingmood.
Got up, washup, do my thing and prepared.
Then we set off, was supposed to be going to SP as he wants to do the registration thing for study buy he didn’t bring some cert so we went back to his house and talk and we go over to SP.
Reached there, found the place and we go to the office to do the registration thing but the people there want the overall result thing and he doesn’t have so cant apply.
Okay, we went back home.
I reached home at 4plus, use ocm and play game.
He came over to meet me again at 5plus and we went to his house, stay there till 8plus and we went over to my grandparent’s place as I need to pass my brother some stuff, slack down there and talk to my aunty they all.
Left at about 10.30pm, went to buy food for my mum and sis and I went off.
Reached home just nice, 11pm. :):)
Surf the net and I got a call from an oldfriend.
We talked on the phone till morning, 4am.
I ordered mac delivery. Eat with my sis and we cant finish.
I went to bed at about 6.30am in the morning.
Just now I got up at 3plus and I returned to bed and ended up getting up at about 5pm, slack down there.
Went to do my thing, watch show and get things done.
Oh, I received my very first letter on 2009 from myschool.
My graduationceremony detail. :):)
I’m looking forward to it.
I am going out soon.