Tuesday, January 27, 2009

lovesyou

Didn’t blog for a few days.
Couldn’t really remember much.
Friday night I went out at about 8.
We went over to some malay stall to eat then went over to JK and meetup with Nicholas and HR to eat. Went over to YD after that and KY joined us.
Slacked over there and we go off at 1plus, went up to my house, slacked for awhile and we go over to CP. With my mum and sis. Went over there to eat something and walked around then back home.
Saturday I think I got up at 11plus and I just slacked down there, waiting for Edwin to got up.
I remember going back to my house and fetched my parent over to the ‘garden’. Went over there to helpup, lots of thing to do indeed.
We went out at 11plus to pack food for them, hahas. :):)
Left the place at 12plus. Back to my house and we went over to CP, with my mum and sis. Went there to buy thing and eat over at the mc. Went back home, washup and paint my nail to all the way 6am. Went to bed and I gotup at 12noon on Sunday. Went to washup and everything and I took a train down to shop, together with my sis. Well, on our way there we took some pic.
Then went over to my grandparent’s place, woodlands. Went there for reunion dinner. That was the so called reunion dinner, LOL. Edwin came over at 4plus to pick me to his house and eat.
Reunion dinner.
I guess I am sweating and eat, LOL.
After the dinner, we went to watch tvshow and he falls asleep. Watched till 10pm, show ended, he wakeup. Get things done and we went over to my house to slack first and I need a bath. Went out at 11.45pm to downtown east and meetup with Nicholas and co..
Reached there at about 12.30am, we slacked over at mc and go off at 1am.
Went up to the cinemas. Waited and we went in.
Catch a movie; love matters.
Great show, damn nice. Hilarious. I was laughing nonstop. The ending part seems a little touching.
After movie, 6 of us squeezed into edwin’s car. Went over to Nicholas place to get his car then fetch HR home and the rest of us went over to JK for supper.
We went off at about 5am. Back home. Sleep.
Yesterday I gotup at 11plus. Alarm ranged and I got to wakeup, no choice.
Got scolded early in the morning, from my mum. LOL.
I got a fever on the first day of CNY. So mum was down there nagging and nagging. I went to bath and do everything, eat the panadol and we went off to my grandparent’s place, woodlands.
Well, I guess I’m alright after eating the panadol. But, they were liking saying and saying.
Reached my grandparent’s place at about 3pm. Slacked over there and eat a little. Went off at 4plus to my grandparent’s place, hougang.
That was muchmuch fun. :):)






More and more people come and the atmosphere was great. Sis’s boy came first and followed but myboy. All just slack over there and talk, chill, eat. We left at 7.30pm and went over to his grandma’s place. Reached there at 8pm. We slacked down there, he was playing card game. I was seriously damn bored. We left at 12plus, with the parents and aunties they all. Fetched them home and went to fetch john. Meet Nicholas over at Edwin house. Then waited for Edwin as he went back home at bath. After that we went to pack mc and went over to YD and eat.
Left after awhile and we are tired.
Reached home, washup and bed.
Today I gotup at 1plus, slacked at my bed and I went to washup and get things done then took a cab down to my grandparent’s place. I am right now here, at my grandparent’s place posting this. :):)
Well, today is 2nd day of CNY,enjoy everyone.
YR asked me to go sing later on. I want to go!!
But, I am still in the process of considering.