Sunday, March 08, 2009

lovesyou

Well, so my Friday night was spend wisely this time.
Thankyou everyone for the fun and excitement.
That was great.:):)
At least we do something different and I guess all of us enjoyed.
Cheers. Plan worked.
So Friday myboy came over to myhouse at like 8.15pm. Meetup and we went over to his house, waited for him to bath and get things done then we went to HM to meetup with the rest.
Dine at pepperlunch.
Afterthat went to fairprice, wanted to get some snacks but it was closed.
So we went off.
Went to some petrol station and buy some stuff then went over to LNR.
Saw an accident on our way there. Scary, pathetic.
HR and me was taking Edwin’s car, we reach first then waited for the rest.
After everyone was there, gather at the carpark, we went to some bbqpit area to slack.
A big THANKS to LEON for bringing pokercard, if not we’ll be bored to hell.
We just slack down there and Leon took out a deck of card.
So we played the bluff game at first then followedby the’heartattack’.
Really fun thing to play, smacking people’s hand and being smacked.
Then we paused, chill.
Talk about childhood.
Afterthat continued the poker game. Play murderer game.
George and BH join us.
That night, KY was like emoing all the way. Sitting at one area by himself, listening to songs.
After all the fun, we left and went over to WC mc.
Chill, eat and left.
Reached home, washup and talk on the phone with YR.
Went to bed at 6 in the morning.
And Saturday I gotup at about 10am.
Slacked at my bed and I gotup, washup and get things done then went out.
Took a bus down to TI then transferred another bus to parkway.

The journey was damn long.
I seriously couldnt take long journey bus. Feeling so giddy and sick.
I used to love taking long journey bus, but now I dontknow why.
Meetup with YR over there and we went to parkwaycenter to play tpool.
Played for one hour plus and we left.
A greatday out with her. Haven’t been meetingup with her lately.
After we left for tpool, we went to parkway parade for lunch.

Initially plan was to lunch at aston but because it was having heavyrain, and I decide not to go.
Peak hour.
Long queue everywhere.
Walk here and there.
Conclusion.
Lunch at foodcourt.
After lunch, we went to the washroom then went walk around and buy thing.
YR left after the buying.
So, I was there walking about then I got a call from myboy.
He went over to parkwayparade to pick me up.
And we went over to his house, waited for him to get things done, slack at his house for awhile and we went off.
Went over to EC for dinner.
Nicholas and KY joined us.
Dine at the hawkercenter.
After dinner we went to TG’s house.
All gather there and we went to Marina Barrage.
Well, stay there for just awhile cause we couldn’t find any sitting area for us to gather.
We just stay there for awhile and left.
Went to selegierd for beancurd and youtiao.
Afterthat CV.
As usual, slack at the carpark, chill.
And left at 2plus.
Went to petrol station to get some drinks and we left.
All go home.
Edwin and me went over to his house.
Night at his house.
Gotup at 10.30 this morning.
He was still sleeping!!
So I returned to bed as I got nothing to do.
Then both of us gotup at like 1pm.
Watch some show, washup, bath and everything, he drives me to my grandparent’s place and he went to meetup with his friend.
I stayed at my grandparent’s place for awhile and left.
Meetup with myboy and we headed to HANS, upper thomsonrd.
Supposed to be having our early dinner there but some there’s some situation so we left and went to j8.
Dine at Sakaesushi.
Eat a little and we go off.
Went to walk about, went in to minitoons and actioncity.
Walk about and we go down to the basement to buy the mango ice and we go off.
I reached home at about 9pm.
Washup and watch tvshow cum surfing the net.