Sunday, March 15, 2009

lovesyou

So last Sunday I couldn’t sleep and I remember I was surfing the net till Monday morning, 6am.
Went to sleep and I gotup at 10plus.
I remember having heavyrain. I went back to sleep cause I am feeling notwell.
Then at evening, I went to washup and everything then went to mybed to rest.
Feeling terrible.
I went to see a doctor.
Then I realized I was having a high fever at 38.6degree. I seriously didn’t know.:):)
So the doctor gave me antibiotics, coughsyrup and panadol for fever.
A long time since I last see a doctor.
Afterthat went home, eat porridge and rest.
Remember I went to bed prettyearly.
So Tuesday was supposed to be meetingup with YR but ended up cancelled cause I cant go out. So I was like, staying at home for the wholeday also.
Have been sleeping very early and sleeping a lot.
Wednesday I gotup at 9plus, in the morning.
Well, was supposed to be goingout with KY and the rest for his farewell but I couldn’t makeit.
KY, sorry about that.
So I stayed at home.
Watched tvshow, rest, eat medicine, drink lots of water.
Edwin came over to myhouse at 10plus.
We slack at myhouse for awhile and we go over to YD. Meetup with the rest and we go over to selegierd for beancurd and youtiao.
Was talking down there, I didn’t involves much, was still having fever at then.
So after eating we left. Went back home.
Thursday I gotup at 11plus. Washup and do my thing and I slack down there.
Edwin came over to myhouse at late afternoon. And we went to NP to had our lunch and walk about. Buy some stuffs and we went back home.
Reached myhouse at about 5.30pm.
We watch tvshow and he builds the house thing.
Had our dinner at about 7pm.
Fruits after dinner. Great.:):)
Then we wentoff.
Go over to heartlandmall, xwhk café.
Meetup with some familiar faces people.
Order abit and chill.
John joined us later.
After eating, we went over to HG to withdrawl cash and we left to Punggolmarina.
Went there fish prawn.
Left at about 2am.
A tired day, seriously.
Friday I gotup at 11plus, washup and get things done and I left myhouse.
Got a call from YH. Well, he need helps and eleven year’s friend of course help him.
Right, YH? Hahas.
See, one call and I go down to help. Must be feeling touch, right?
Well, so I went over to NP to do something first and I took a cab from there to woodlands, 888plaza.
Meetup with YH and JX over there first at the fairprice to buy thing. After the buying, we went to JX house to take some bbq stuff and others, then went to the bus stop. Waiting for some other people over there and YH went back to his house to take some stuffs.
After all the waiting, we went off.
Took cab down to sembawangpark.
We are thought our pit is pit six and we placed our thing there, all wentoff except for YH and me and a group of people came saying they booked pit six, well we got the wrong pit. Ours is pit five, LOL.
So nobody was there except for YH and me and the two of us carry all those thing over and thanks that group of people for helping us.
Soon, as the night comes, more and more people come.
Its celebrating YH birthday but its also seems like primaryschool gathering.
That was really great.
Well, primary school friend who are there are; Yu Hang, the birthdayboy. Warren, Cecil, Ming Hong, Jie Xian, Ying Jie, Ding Chen. I guess that’s all.
Really really happy.
So we were all over there talking, rewinding the primaryschool time and I guess our look didn’t change much.
So we were down there, helping all we can, start the fire, fan, and everything.
Myboy came at 8.45pm.
Great. He can communicate well with them.
So we had the cakecutting.




Then we just slack at there talking and having fun.
I left at about 10pm.
Myboy give JX a ride to SCC and MH a ride home.
Afterthat we went over to changibeach to gather.
Waited for the rest and we went over to the coffeeshop at CV there to eat, after eating we went back to changibeach.
Went over there to play those funny thing.
Left at about 3am.
Went back to hishouse, washup, watch tvshow and sleep.
Sunday we gotup at about 1pm.
Washup and everything and we build the house, left his house afterthat and we went to myhouse to washup and get things done.
And we go over to ubi, went there to buy visor and we went back to hishouse.
Watched tvshow and do the house.
Left at about 10.30pm.
Supposed to be meeting the same people but last minute cancelled. So we went out, as we wanted to eat. Supposed to be going over to LPS, marketplace.
But we got a call from Nicholas saying meet at YD so we didn’t go.
Well, its alright.
Anyway it was far.
So we gather at YD and we went to JK for supper.
Was talking something, so hilarious.
About the blaming people thing, LOL.
After eating, we left.
Reach home at very early. Washup and I fall asleep.
Gotup at 12plus just now.:):)