Wednesday, March 25, 2009

lovesyou

I wanna go fly kite.
Too much thing happened this few days.
But, life still goes on.
Be strong, everything is going to be over soon(for threedays).
Just two more weeks to go.

Saturday I was lying on mybed.
Sleeping at only morning.
Gotup at about 5pm.:):)
Stayed at home the wholeday.
On my com, check mail and I was afk. Dontknow why. Just didn’t feel like doing anything.
Didn’t receives any mail, but its alright.
Everything takes time.
I am fine.:):)
Went to bed at pretty early, like 1plus. But I couldn’t sleep. so I was lying at mybed, thinking of stuffs, listening to songs and all.
Get to sleep at only morning, like 6.30am.
Then Monday I gotup at 4, I think.
Washup and was talking to sis about some stuffs and well, nothing much. She wentout after that and I stayed at home.
Surf the net, reading stuffs and slack down there.
Got a call from some great friend.
Got a call from HR.
Asking me for dinner.
So I meetup with them, those great friend, great brothers.
Thankyou.
We went over to casuarinas rd for prata.
Leon joined us over there.
After dinner, we went over to Mustafa center.
Went there to shop around, buy thing, trying to be funny, making a fool of ourselves and maybe self-entertain for some of them, LOL. Home afterthat.
Reached home at like 1am.
Couldn’t really sleep.
Again, listening to songs and all.
Thinking back of lots of things. Flashback. Rewinding.
Hahas. I didn’t wish to rewind the time, instead I wanna fastforward.
Went to bed in the morning at like 7am.
So Tuesday I gotup at 2pm.
Received a call from dontknow who.
Some annoying caller.
Called and scolded vulgar language.
And that call makes me damn awake.
Seriously, I was furious but there is nothing I can do.
I went to washup, do my thing.
On com as I wanted to check email. But, the connection got problem. My mum called starhub and tell them but they didn’t do anything. I dontknow why, maybe is some connections problem.
I was seriously eager to check my mail.
So I went to get my thing and all and I went over to Aunty&Uncle’s place. Went over there to use com, just to check mail.
Again, nothing.
Went off at 8pm. walked home. Stayed at home, watch tvshow and the internet thing is okay already.
Well, I still went to check mail but receives nothing but those junk stuffs.
Gosh.
Why? I wonder.
Talked to my mum and sis.
Watch tvshow and that’s all.
Went out again at like 11.30pm.
Meetup with a friend, someone who needs a listening ear.:):)
We went over to YD.
Slacked over there, talk, chill.
Is always relationship problem.
Reached home at like 1.30am.
I went to washup, do my thing and slack at mybed.
Couldn’t sleep.
Was listening to songs.
Decide to gotup at 6.30am.
Cause I really cant sleep.
Gotup and make myself a cup of milo, I couldn’t take it.
Gastritis coming again.
Stay awake till about 8am and I decide to sleep.
Decided to take a rest.
Gotup at about 11.30am justnow as my alarm ranged.
Went back to bed, as I am tired.
Then sleep till like 5pm.
Weather is cold, raining.
Washup and use com.
Check email and surf the net.
Received email from him!! Finally.:):)
And that makes me smile.
And next, he onlined.:):)
Was chatting with him.
Glad to hear that everything is alright.
But at the same time, it makes me cry.
I dontknow why but its some kind of indescribable feeling in the heart. I dontknow how I can explain. Its like, so near yet so far.
I couldn’t feel him at all.
I feel he’s with me but I cant sense him.
And lastly, he wants me to tell you guys, Nicholas and co. this;

Instead of tearing everynight, I could have done something better.