Saturday, April 18, 2009

lovesyou

So yesterday I left my grandparent’s place at about 7pm.
Went over to changivillage with my grandparent and uncle.
Had my light dinner there and we went off.
They go off while I wait for HR to come and pick me.
After HR come, we went over to the eastcoast lagoon. Suppose to be having dinner there but the carpark was full so we change location to carl’s jr.
Meetup with the rest over there and we dine there.
After dinner, we wentoff.
Went over to somewhere pasirris to pick Leon and we went to somewhere chnagivillage to accompany Leon for dinner.
Then HR fetch BH, ZH and me to the airport.
Dropped BH as he is working and next, send me home.
I reached home at about 1am.
Washup and didn’t sleep.
Do all I can just to stay awake.
Was really tired but, I just tried my best to not sleep.
Take it as a punishment for myself.
Was actually halfsleep, halfawake.
Mydear called me at about 8am!!
Talked for about 20minutes and we hangedup.
I went back to bed as I am really tired.
Gotup at about 11am.
Lie down at mybed, thinking ofyou.
Went to washup and get things done afterthat.
Then I went over to my grandparent’s place. Slack down there.
Surf the net, watch tvshow, talk to them.

Just had my dinner not long ago. I am going home soon.
You should be here withme, today.