Sunday, May 24, 2009

lovesyou

Thursday I stayed at my grandparentplace till night.
Left at about 7.45pm.
Meetup with boyf and back to hisplace.
Wait for him to get things done then wentto meetup with john and we go over to punggolmarina for fishprawning.
Gosh. Like 3times a week.
Left at about 1am.
Went over to somewhere johnplace for dinner cum supper then send him home and we go off.
Reached home at latenight.
Washup and went to bed in the morning at 6am.
Gotup at about 2pm. I find myself really blessed.
Get things done and I slacked at home.
Appt at nextweek, goodluck.
So, Friday was home the wholeday though supposed to be meeting my deargirl, JOLYN!! And also desmond and Daniel.:):)
Well, I believe there’ll surely be sometime whereby we are all free.
Okay, so stayed home till 11.30pm.
Boyf came over to pick me and we went to YD. Meetup with ‘theusualdammeetup’ and jiaqing.
A longtime since we last saw him.
Left after awhile as some are hungry. Went over to somewhere compassvalebow for supper and home afterthat.
Reached home and slack for awhile and went off to hisplace.
Sleep in the morning. Gotup at about 11am. Damn tired.
We wentout only at night.
Went over to eastcoast and went to ehub.
Meetup with Nicholas, HR and KS.
We rusheddown. Then went to pastamania for dinner.:)
Reached there at about 8.30pm.
And initially, we are planning to catch the 9.25pm show, night in the museam2.
And, the worst part!!
Tickets soldout.
And we purchased the 11.35pm tickets.
So, after we have our dinner, its like about 2hours to our movie.
And we are wondering what we can do over there.
Decide to go changiv, and we went.
Nothing much.
Wentoff at 10.45pm. Back to ehub.
Toilet, popcorn, drinks and movie.
I find the show funny.
Wentoff after movie.
Reached home at about 3am.
Washup and sleep.
Today I gotup at about 11am.
Washup and get things done and wentout with mum and sis.
Took a cab down to grandparentplace. And I am here all the while, surfing the net.
Got to prepare, going for dinner lateron.
Grandma birthday.
So, I got to go and prepare now.:):)