Friday, May 29, 2009

lovesyou

I finally got my nails painted!! Like, after so long.
Well, I got lots of photos to update.
Last Sunday wentout at about 6pm.
Went over to YANPALACE!!



Before the dish wereup, almost everyone there were busy singing.
And even when the dish is up, they still continue to sing. The singing seems to be nonstop, continuing.
Well, so, some photos.
the family;
grandparent;
the mum&daughters;
the siblings;

grandparent&grandchildrens;

mum&childrens;

the lovely couples;

the ladies;

not-so-formal photos;















Birthdaysurprise;

Eat. Not bad.
Everyone!!



And lastly home.:):)
Monday I went to KKH, went there to find mum and sis. Mum going for consultation. Went to lunched at delifrance afterthat. And we took a cab down to grandparent’splace.
Tuesday…
Remember meeting boyf at nighttime, went to pick john and we went to chompchomp for dinner. Then to punggolmarina for prawnfishing.
Johnson and SW joined us too, and also elaine and shawn.
Wentoff at about 1am. Fetch john home and home.
Wednesday I gotup at about 6. Too tired and I returned to bed, then, was half sleep half awake.
Couldn’t really remember much.
Remember going to NP for lunch and walk around then to hisplace and to my grandparent’splace.
Slacked there and eat a little.
Meetup with boyf again at nighttime, went to hisplace, watched the 9pm show and wentoff at 10pm. Went to somewhere amk and had our dinner at the mc.:):)
And home afterthat.
Thursday I gotup at about 7am.
Went back to bed.
And I gotup at about 2pm.
Hmmms.
Stayed at home the wholeday.:):)
Watch tvshow.
Today I gotup at about 10am.
Tired.
Phone bat is low.:(:(
Get things done and I wentout.
Took some buses to grandparent’splace.
Reached here, bathed and chat with sis.
Surf the net, that’s all. Nothing to do.