Monday, July 06, 2009

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO BROTHER ZHEWEI!!

Friday left my grandparent’splace at 10.45pm.
Meetup with boyf and nic, went over to YD and meetup with the rest. As usual.
Then went over to carl’sjr. Chill.
Saturday I remember going to grandparent’splace, meetup with boyf at about 9.45pm, went to YD and meetup with the rest. SH came first, together with some others then followedby HR and KY&girl.
And we went to kallangmac.
Was having supper over there, then went to the carpark, having lots of crap over there. Makes me wanna laugh and laugh, non-stop.
Wentoff at about2.45am. Tired.
Sunday I gotup at about 10am.
And start msging, HAHAS.
Then went over to grandparent’splace.
Stay over there till night.
Wholeday over there doing, nothing.
Wentoff at about 10pm, brother fetch.
And today I went to northpoint. Went to popular to buy stuffs and came over to grandparent’splace.