Sunday, August 09, 2009

lovesyou

Fridaynight I meetup with boyf at about 1.30am, cause he falls asleep.
And I am waiting and waiting.
Meetup and home.
Yesterday I was home the whole afternoon doing this&that.
Meetup with dearest at about 6.30pm.
And head down to millenniumwalk to meetup with Nicholas&HR.
Dine at outback.:):)
Greattime.
Left at 9plus, wentover to selegierd as initially plan was to go somewhere there to drink,
Waited down there for the rest for some time, dontknow where to go and what to do, we decides to leave there and head down to pasirrispark.
Went to summerbreeze, drinking.
Finally, got to see TG!! See his new hairstyle.:):)
Chill, chat.
All left at around 1.30am and home.
Reached home at about 2am, bath, slack and tried to sleep. And I couldn’t sleep.
I went to sleep only in the morning at about 8am.
Then I gotup at 12.30noon.
Tiredtired.
Wentback to sleep and gotup at about 3plus.
Washup, do the laundry and everything then wentover to grandparent’splace.
And I went to surf the net.
Well, kinda boring.
Bath washup and had my dinner.
Mummy&aunty is watching the ndpshow since it starts.
Hmmms.
Guess, today is another wasted publicholiday.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SINGAPORE!!