Wednesday, August 12, 2009

lovesyou

Sunday, meetup with boyf at about 9.30pm.
Wentover to YD, meetup with HR&KS and followedby SH&Ben.
Well, an usual dayout, nothing special.
As usual, usualclique, do the usual thing.
Wentover to the usualplace too, jk for rotiprata.
Meetup with KY over there.
Eat and home.
That shouldbe, don’t remember much.
Sp.:):)
Monday I gotup at 8am and my alarm was set at 8.30am.
Gosh, why don’t let me sleep just a little longer.?
And, this is the result for wakingup too early and causing myself back to sleep. And endedup, I gotup at 9.30am.
Shitman.
I’m gonna be damndamn late. And ya, I’m going for family gathering.
We booked the table at 11am.
And its at lioncity hotel, which I am not familiar how to get there.
I quickly get things done and rushedout of myhouse.
Went to take train down to payalebar.
Then I receive calls from my mummy, telling me that they will be late. Muchmuch relief.:):)
And justnice, when I reached payalebar station, I got a call from brother and since he’s nearby, he cameover and pickme.:):)
Thankyou.:):)
Wentover to the restaurant.

Families just reached also.:):)
Ordered dish, served dish, eat, chill, talk, have fun.:):)
Lovelove, family outing is always so fun and loving; heartwarming.
So we left at 1pm.

Uncle wentoff first to dontknow where and left 10 of us, squeezing in to an Toyota wish.
And we managed to. Wentover to the empressmarket there, buy fruits, walk around, had coffee at the coffeeshop.
I love the bonding.:):)
Then we went back to grandparent’splace.:):)
At least the holiday isn’t wasted.
Slack for not even 10minutes and wentout again, sis drives grandpa to workplace to feed dog and asked me to accompany her. After feeding, we went back.
Wanting to sleep but cousin is simply just too noisy. Hahas.
And next, sis&me went to cut fruits and make juices.
Watermelon, oranges, redapples, greenapples.
And finally, stopped everything at like, 5pm.
Sis went to use com and I rest at the bed, talking to her.
Wasn’t sleepy but, heart feeling tired.
Went to bath at 6pm, get things done, everyone starts to rush.
And still, when everyone is done, we were just at home, waiting for uncle.
And finally, he’s back.
Left the house and this time, 11 of us squeezed in to an Toyota esteema.
Managed to squeezed in.
Wentto expo first. Uncle dropped us and he drives the rest to pick an uncle and drives them to suntec and cameover to find us.:):)
We were dining at foodcourt initially then we wentover to bk, order lightsnack.
And finally, to the metrosales.
Shop about, buy thing.
Feel kinda bored, not in the wanting to shop mood.
Well, after all the buying, payment, we wentoff.
Mr.
Yesterday went to tampinesmall.
Greattime.
Lunched at AJISEN.

And went to shop about, went into toyrus to buy stuffs and to starhub, and to grandparent’splace.
Reached there at prettylate, compared to nomaldays. So, grandpa asked me, why so late.:):)
Well, wasn’t hungry at the moment, so just slack there.
Boyf came at about 9.30pm, talk with my families and wentoff.
Reached home at about 10.15pm.
Bored, bored, bored and bored.
Today as usual, reading, laundry and out.
Travel down to grandparent’splace.
Slack, surfnet.
Played with cousin, had dinner.
Going home soon.
Thankyou people who really concern about me.:):)
It isn’t about jealousy, is the hurt you caused.
One sided-love, and its tough.