Thursday, September 03, 2009

lovesyou

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO MYSELF!!
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YANGBOON!!


Friday went home from grandparent’splace at 11.30pm.
Boring.
Saturday remember travelling down to grandparent’splace and realized that, no one was home.
No reply/respond from my mum, so I travel all the way home.
And my stuffs is so heavy.
Went back home to rest. Prepare.
Wentout at 6plus, wentover to SSC.
Meetup with boyf&friends.
And dine at Astons.

Dinner cum celebration.:):)
By TG;

Thankyou all.
After dinner, celebration, we wentoff.
Went to changiv.
And I left earlier, with SH.
Tired.
Sunday wentover to grandparent’splace at evening time.
Stayover and go off at 12plus.:):)
Was talking to sister.
Monday, I gotup at about 7am.
Supposed to be going over to CE but endedup, didn’t went.
Meetup with the danchor people at plazasingapura at about 1pm. Meetup with some at the arcade, then waited for the others. Went to buy movie tickets.
‘Where got ghost?’
Next we went to the Manhattan fishmarket to lunch. Great lunch, great day.:)



Thankyou alot.:):)
Meetup with more next.
After lunching, we went to buy snacks&drinks.
And all went to the toilet and rushedup to the theatre. Cause, the show is starting!! Well, the show was really hilarious though I never thought of wanting to watch. Really funny.
Show ended at going 7pm.
We decides to go play tpool. But before going over, they went to the arcade again to play. Then some wentoff first. Leaving the rest of us, going over to play tpool. Funfun. Meetup with Edwin next, went to somewhere hougang to dine . Home afterthat.
Well, birthdaycelebration is so happy.
I know I am blessed.
Cb. Bridge. Love.
Okay, let me recall. Haven’t been posting for sometimes.
Tuesday I wentover to grandparent’splace and no one was home, except brother.
Everyones wentout for dinner.
So, I just prepare myself over there. Meetup with Edwin at about 7.45pm and we wentover to changiairport. Went to send Benjamin off.
Wentoff afterthat, at about 9.20pm.
Bored cum tired.
Happy, happy&happy!!
Its too old to celebrate. Blessedgirl, indeed.
Yesterday I gotup at about 5.45am.
Wentback to bed, gotup at about 8am.
Slack, prepare and get things done.
Trained down to kallang and meetup with Leon.
And we’re like, just on time. And wentover to wait for the shuttlebus to KLP. We managed to not wait very long cause, just nice the bus comes.
Greatgreat.
Smoothday, and it continues.
Reached KLP at 11.35 or 40am.
Plan was to lunch at nihonmura, but it operates at 12noon. So, we went to walk about. Shop around though there’s nothing to shop.
Wentup for lunch at 12!!

Greatgreat. Full enough.
Leon’s treat. Thankyou.:)
Billed and we wentoff at 1.45pm.
Rushed down for the shuttlebus cause the bus timing is 1.50pm. managed to catch the bus and we went to MRT station.
I wentoff to tpy, buy stuffs, job and things.
Wentover to grandparent’splace next.
Another surprise.
Thankyou.
My aunty buy cake for me!!
Oh, so unexpected.
So, I was talking to my grandmum, soon, they cameover.
And we got the cakecutting at 6plus.



Lots of thanks.
Dinner next, full. Eat a little.
Meetup with boyf next and home.
Today I wentfor breakfast in the morning at somewhere shortst. Went to walk around afterthat. And to grandparent’splace.
I was damn damn tired.
Reached there, grandmum&sis told me thing. And I was damn shocked. Switched-on the computer, wanting to use but, too much talking&listening for me. LOLs.
Sister wentoff soon after I come, and left me with the packing& doing thing&finding thing.
Wentout soon after auntyjolin comes.
Went to maidagency. Lots to say.
Back to grandparent’splace next.
Talking to cousin&aunty, eat. Went to bed at about 7pm, cause I was really knockout. Gotup at about 8.15pm. Cant sleep well.
Washup and everything and slack.
Post soon. Busy recently.
Surprise celebrations, parties, presents/gifts, cards, cakes and all!!
Thankyou.:)