Tuesday, December 08, 2009

Joy

A not so long post.
Last Thursday I was staying at grandparent’splace till late night.
Left at 11.30pm.
And, was rushing off to catch the last bus.
Alight at khatib and cab home.:)
Tiredtired.
Couldn’t get to sleep.
Sleep for like, 1hour plus.
Gotup at 9plus, get things done and went to pack mac, went to SB’splace.
Slack.
Dinner at yishuncentral and home, was really tired. Fall asleep.
Last Sunday was gettingup at 8plus, I think.
Slackslack, get things done and wentoff.
Breakfast at cp and back, then to marsilingss.
Buy stuffs and off.
Fday.
Steamboat dinner.
Meetup with peoples and lpr.
Yesterday went to ttsh, accompanied.
Lunch at square2, sakaesushi. Don’t feel like talking much. Tired of it.
Thatsall.
Today gotup at 9am.
Washup and everything, went to clinic, doctor’consultation. And, I donthave to pay for my consultation. I was there for like 2hours plus. And I am about to fall asleep. Thanksgod, I got psp and phone for music for me. Was really tired, off afterthat. Went to compasspoint, popular to buy stuffs and grandparent’splace.