Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Joy

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO BROTHER!!

Last Saturday was staying at grandparent’splace till 9.30pm.
Cab home with mum.
Surfing net and doing things. Deleting photo from net, lots of stuffs.
So, the nextday, Sunday, was cousin’s wedding.
But, I didn’t attend. Congratulation, anyway.
Alright, staying at home, I think I did eat a little.:):)
Watch tvshow, laundry and wentout at 6, 6plus.
Went for dinner with family.
Yishunindustrial.
Dinner was alright, nothing much. A little no appetite.
Life still goes on, stay strong.
Dinner, home, tvshow, slack, sleep.
Monday was staying at home, I guess. Not so sure.
Yesterday was goingover to home, surfing net, talking, ya, thatsall. Nothing special, and nothing to elaborate. Was actually just feeling a little down.
Okay, everything take times, I just need more time.
Cab over to grandparent’splace justnow.
And I am now, over here.
Looking at photos and talking to cousin.
Alright, dinner later.:):)
Day feels like years.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO DANIEL LIM!!