Thursday, December 24, 2009

Joy

Happy Christmas Eve to everyone!!
Everything stays like before?
Monday I gotup at 11plus.
Alright, was staying at home, playing cards with family.
Do thing, and wentout to amkhub with aunty in the evening.
Then back to grandparent’splace, dinner. Tvshow, talking.
Sleep prettylate, was stayingup talking to sis.
Tuesday was staying at home, they were playing mahjong in the afternoon. Had my lunch, aunty buy mc over.
Wentout at about 4.30pm.
Wentover to hougangmall with damian.
Well, was buying thing first, then to pay all the bills, taxs.
Walk around, arcade, eathouse and home.
Dinner at grandparent’splace.
And I guess, I was just daydreaming, looking at photos, ya.
Mail.
Alright, thatsall, I guess.
Was also arranging thing inside my harddisk.
Yesterday was goingout in the afternoon/
Wentover to tampinesmall, shop about, buy thing and back.
Tiring, heavy.
Today I gotup at about 8am.
Get things done and wentout to uncle’s ofiice.
Meeetup with the rest over there then went to chongpang with grandma,mum&uncle.
Breakfast, buying thing and off.
Went to uncle’s office first. I was damn tiring. Keep on yawning.
Cab back with grandma. Went to sleep for about 1hour.
Tiredtired.
Stomachpain.
Still goingout later.:(:(