Thursday, February 18, 2010

Joy

Okay. I got time now, so I think, I should blog.
Yesterday we were having dinner at grandparent’splace&they, the adults continue their mahjong&cardgames.
Greattime.
Then, were slacking about, chatting.
Wentoff with mummy at night.
Brother give us a ride back, thanks.:)
Didn’t had a good sleep.
Was thinking of things, lots of thing.
Sleep all the way till 10am, mum wakes me up.
Gosh, I am still tired. Wentback to bed and I gotup at 1.30pm.
Went to get things done and head down to ttsh and meetup with mummy.
After everything, we went to velocity for lunch and wentover to HM.
Went to shop around, waited for Damian and we go off.
Sis&willie cameover to pick us. Thanks so much.:)
And things happen, which makes me&my whole family so panic.
But, its really fun.
We seems to be like playing those games, hidinggames, LOL.
Thinkingback, really wants to laugh.
I haven’t had my dinner till now.:(:(
Dontknow if there is food left. Gonna check.
Yawn. Tiring.
I am still in my holidaymood.:(:(
But, this will end soon. Workwork.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JEFF TEH!!