Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Joy

Monday I left grandparent’splace and back home.
Then I realized that, the time is late.
Well, staying at home, and fixing a new puzzle!! And I got it done!!


Yeahyeah, happyhappy.
Alright, and the silly me, stayedup the wholenight instead of having my beautysleep.
Another time of heartbreak.
Yesterday was goingover to tampines for some appt/meetups.
Well, left at about 8pm.
Supposed to be goingover to cq, but cancelled.
So I also go off.
Wentover to take my precious; my lappy.:):)
Hmmms, then wentfor supper and back home.
Tiringday.
Today was goingover to amk in the late afternoon. Wentto do some stuffs, settle and go off. Waited for brother over there. And we went to grandparent’splace.
And I am now here, was washing&cleaning up the hamstercage&everything.
Super dirty!! So, make everything clean and done.:)
Spend about one hour, hahas.
Watch tvshow with grandparent.
No one was here today.
Okay, just check my mail and got things done.
Goingback home soon.
Muscleaches.