Thursday, April 15, 2010

Joy

Okay, I am falling so sick.
Feeling all alone, family went malacca, I am home alone.

Sunday was goingover to godmahouse.
Passed her stuffs, stayed there watch some show and wentoff.
Wentover to grandparent'splace.
Slack over there, had over dinner. Talk, watch show.
Alright, thatsall.
They are playing card&mahjong.
Cab home at night with mummy&sis.
Monday was going to hougangmall.
Pick cousin and wentto eat, pastamania.
Uncle cameover and drives us back.
Wentto grandparent'splace, slack and out for dinner at tpy.
And I wentto the central, consultation.
Another jab, and those medicine.
It dont seems to help at all, though it is says to be strong.
Meetup with YH at khatib and wentoff.
Before we could have reached the destination, things happen, the accident.
Well, we are almost there!!
Okay, enough for that, wellwell, left afterthat.
Tuesday was headingover to tampines, work stuffs.
Then to uncle'stao there, and it was raining heavily.:(:(
Okay, and left to someplace for supper and off.
Lovelove!!
Yesterday was goingover to tampines, work and off at 9pm.
Headover to pub, well, nothing much.
Took my temperature lastnight, and it shocked me.
thirty-eight degree. LOL.
Getwell soon, I will be fine.
I guess I am much better already.
Home today alone, feeling so upset.