Sunday, April 18, 2010

Joy

Morning!!
Opps, I skip church again.
Thursday I actually wentout despite knowing that I am sick.
Alright, as promised to uncletao.:):)
Cab down to find him at prettylate, like 9plus, 10pm.
Stayed there for awhile, intend to leaves by 12. So I left at about 11.45pm, got a cab, but the cab didntwant to pick me.:(:(
And, just nice, some nice people ask me to wait for about half an hour more then go off together, and endedup staying there longer, LOL.
Left at 1plus, supper and off.:)
Friday I remember staying at home the wholeday.
I was feeling damndamn tired, terrible feeling, and no one's around.
Well, was just staying at home, packing some stuffs and watch tvshow.
Yesterday was also staying home wholeday, really feeling so so sick.
I was so tired but I just couldnt sleep.
And I actually didnt sleep for the whole night.
Was basically doing nothing, just thinking of stuffs.
I supposed, I dont/wont make a good girlf.