Saturday, April 24, 2010

Joy

Alright!!
Last Sunday was slacking at home, the wholeday.
Wentout in the middle of the night, about 12.
Wentfor supper, beancurd then, timsum&wantonnoodle.:):)
Oh, and to buy some groceries. Alright, home after everything.
Monday was doing some work stuffs, and to the cityarea alone.
Wentto mw to get some chocolates, and to walk about, then to ms.
Bought a pair of slipper, walk around and left to sc, and had my late dinner there.
Then also left at prettylate.
Wentover to the aunties there, hahas.
And we left for supper.
Tuesday was staying at home the whole day, flu is getting worst.
Ya, staying at home the wholeday, resting and doing nothing.
And I slept at 5.30am in the morning, cause I couldnt sleep well.
Wednesday was goingover to grandparent'splace with mummy in the noon.
Wellwell, thatsall.
Called hdb&tc. My job, lols.
Alright, and we wentfor dinner at somewhere enous.
My aunty' birthday.
After dinner, we wentoff to parkwayeast to visit my uncle.
And we were making fun of stuffs and making so much noise, LOLs.
Too much nonsense.
Wentoff after awhile, back to grandparent'splace first and home.
I actually wentdown to meet the loved ones.
Slack, and to shop&save to buy some stuffs, supper and off.:)
Thursday was doing some stuffs at home in the noon.
Out at evening, wentfor dinner at jp, safra.
And to the usualplace.
Nothing much, same thing.
And we left for supper and off.
I couldnt sleep the wholenight, until 6.30am.
Yesterday was going to semb, wentover to SH'splace, took stuffs and go off.
Wentto sunplaza, buy dinner for the rest&buy some other necessary thing.
And off to there.
Dinner, slack, play game, hahas.
Watch show, bored. I am tired, sleepy.
And go off at verylate.
Today I gotup at about 10.30am.
Wentto do some stuffs and back to sleep, LOL.
Really feeling so so tired.