Thursday, April 08, 2010

Joy

Monday after I left grandparent'splace, I wentover to pub.
Waited for YR&YH.
And we open cordon bleu.
Sing, drink&home. Slack awhile only.
And I couldnt get to sleep, cause I am busy finding my passport, LOL.
And wentto malacca.
reach there at about 2pm.
Had our lunch at Mcdonals.
And to hotel, check-in.
Stayed at the fifth floor.
Lots of things happen over there, so funny.
Then we wentout to walkwalk.
Nothing much actually, wentto wanjiao for dinner, then sis&me wentto walk around.
And back to the hotel to play cards with parent.
I sleep at pretty early thatnight.
Yesterday morning we actually got our room changed, cause the aircon is not working well though they came to check the lastnight.
Changed to the seven floor, but the pipe is leaking, so the maintenance come again, hahas.
And next was going to some shopping, had lunch with sis at sushiking.
And we wentto walk around, buy stuffs.
And I buy 9*******, LOLs.
Okay, then parent cameover and we wentto palahwan, shop again and buy thing.
Then to take skytower!!



And to wangjiao hawker for dinner, eat alot and back to hotel.
Okay, my sis actually spoiled the window, damn funny. Then the maintenance come again, fix it. Next, we realised the heater is not working, so they cameup again to fix.
Sleep at verylate!!
Today we wentto jokerst first, buy stuffs, walk around and to the sentral.
Lunch over there, took the 5.30pm bus.
And got home at about 9.30pm.
Watching tvshow&surfing the net.
I am feeling so tired, sickening.
Gotta wakeup early tomorrow.:(:(
Missmiss.