Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Joy

Sunday was staying at my grandparent'splace, eat a little.
Mummy&the rest came back at night, then we wentto hospital again, was waiting at there, then uncle&me go off first cause mummy staying in.
Well, wentback home, not right feeling.
Okay, pack my thing and I wentout, cab down to find the dearones, then we go off.
Yesterday was goingover to hospital to visit mummy at night.
Then brother&sis came.
Stayed there till 9.30pm and I go off.
Wentover to buy some stuffs then off to find the auntiemummy!!
Again playing those games, chat, laugh, have fun.
Enjoying.
Wentoff at about 1.30am.
We wentfor supper and head home.
Didnt really sleep well, keep gettingup.
Do work today, lots of thing to do, documents.
Alright, I have yet to take my dinner and I am going to visit mummy soon.