Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Joy

Well, so Friday wentto see doctor.
And off to grandparent'splace next.
Stayed there till late night, and down to find the aunties!!
Couldnt remember much.
Saturday was doing some stuffs, then documents.
Wentdown to sunplaza at night to do some thing and to pub.
Enjoying, having fun!!
As usual.
Then we wentfor supper and back home.
Sunday was going over to deardear house for dinner!!
Hahas.
We meetup, wentto buy the food for dinner and back!!
Enjoyable dinner, greattime.
Then left to grandparent'splace to take medicine and down to karaoke.
Played the game, relax, talk.:)
And we left.
Yesterday was kinda like halfday.
Wellwell, workwork, typingtyping.
Home, bath, prepared. Wentto auntieplace.
Had a great chat with her, left at about 9.30pm.
Cab down to pub to find my dearest!! Missmiss.
And we go off at about 2plus, I guess.
Wentfor supper and back home.
And I couldnt sleep well.
Wentto grandparent'splace this morning.
And I am now here, surfing the net, doing my thing.

Alright, I gotta do my thing already. Start doing research.
Feeling so not well.


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SALLY!!