Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Joy

Last Fridaynight, I sleep at pretty early as compared.
Was having a very bad headaches. Feeling very tired.
So, Saturday I gotup at about 7am.
And, that was damn early, and I dontknow what to do.
Washup, and I decides to paint my nails.
And yes, I did. Paint my toenails.
Then was packing my thing, cooked mee to eat.
Get everything done and I wentoff.:):)
Headdown to tpycentral first.
Had my lunch then to the clinic for injection.
And headdown to ymca.
Had the anniversary thing there.
I would say, its not too much on worship. Just alot on gathering, rewinding the past together.
Those days, those memories.
It was seriously a great event, a greattime of gathering like that.
And another great thing is that, we happened to see fireworks, very clear.

Well, some photos to share.:):)
My dearsisters&brothers.

Left at 10plus, headdown to cathay with sally, tiffany&jan.
Chill at starbucks. Left at about 12.
We just got too much to catchup.
Take traindown to yishun and cabdown to find the loveones.
Supper afterthat and back.:)
Sunday was saying goodbye to RWS people, lastday of work at there.
Ya, headdown to RWS at about 5, reached at 5.30pm.
Slack, chat with the people there. Sadsad, leaving.
The people there are so good to me, hahas.
Alright, it was a Sunday but it dont seems to be packed, probably because match start at 0230.
So we were just walking around, not much on work, ya.
Had my break at 10plus. Wentfor my dinner at hardrock.
Not that nice, but good service.
Then back to work, was just feeling so bored.
And I seriously feel tired.
Cabdown to meet mydear afterthat, then we wentfor supper and backhome.
Shag.
Yesterday was wakingup at damn early. Do some work stuffs, then back to bed and sleep.:)
Was seriously tired. Gotup at 3plus, slack at mybed. Then decides to getup and washup.
Ya, and I wentover to meet myloveones at about 12.
Was just as usual, talking to the aunties, uncles.
And we wentfor supper as usual.
Today was okay, gettingup doing some stuffs, then do the laundry.
Had late lunch cum early dinner at nihonmura, revenuehouse.
Then down to tpy, buy stuffs and off, ya.