Monday, August 02, 2010

Joy

Okay, I seriously dontknow what happen and what I do for the previous week.
Wednesday dont remember doing any special thing.
Was doing work and at grandparent'splace, ya.
Thursday was doing somework and at grandparent'splace playing mahjong.
Remember wanting to go backhome and endedup didnt.
Stayed at grandparent'splace the wholenight.
Friday only remember goingover to the pub to meet my dearones at night, stay there then headdown to orchardplaza.
Left at 5am, tiredtired.
Saturday was goingover to rivervalecrescent.
Friend's daughter birthday.
Then wentback to myhome to take stuffs and to cpmarket to buy dinner, then down to pub.
Feeling so tired, sleepy.
Sweetheart&HYgirlf camedown and she got me some stuffs from hk, thankyou.:)
Was just staying there. Left at 3am, I guess.
Wentfor supper and back to grandparent'splace.
Yesterday was goingover to vc, walk around, had dinner, chill, thatsall.
Supper at hougang and back.
Today was also staying at grandparent'splace, doing laundry and stuffs.
Wholebody aching.
Alright, just pack my bag for tomorrow.
Will be away to KL for a 3day trip.