Saturday, August 28, 2010

Joy

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO POCKKAI!!

Thursday I cant really remember about the wholeday, I remember doing email, and onlineshopping. Hahahs. I remember talking on the phone with WC!!
Dinner at HM if I am not wrong, pepperlunch.?
Sleep pretty early. Tired, disappointed.
Yesterday was getting up at super early.
Prepare, then was doing mail thing as usual. Wentout afterthat with mummy, wentto bugis. And down to Chinatown and eat a little at BREAKTHROUGH.
Bank to grandparent’splace to take stuffs and out again, down to VC first.
Eat at mob.
Back to take my laptop. Mail.
Wentto PR, ya, using net, do thing, wentto eat.
NTC.
Upset, something are not meant to be elaborate.
Okay, today was going to hillviewgrove.
Attending birthdayparty, okay, humid.
Wentto grandparent’splace next.
Had my dinner. Still at home at this hour at sat’s night.