Sunday, October 31, 2010

Joy

Wednesday was doing scanning at work, injure finger, hahas.
Ya, lots of thing to do, lots of work to rush.
Wentto t1 for lunch with family.:):)
Back to lounge slack, and back to work. Hmmms, okay.
Wentfor late, I think.
Thursday was going to work, house so quiet. Work was great, wentto lunch at breekscafe and buy ice-cream back to office to eat.:)
Slack at office, chill, slack.
Scanning again and enjoying, and finally finish.:)
Wentoff at prettylate, and back home. Tiredtired, sleep very early too.
Friday was again work, lots of thing to do. Dataentry, lots of thing.
Lunch at sakaesushi.
Collect the dress for cousin and back to lounge, play the soccerthing with people there, fun, exciting, having a goodtime.:)
Work again, and off. Back home and do the laundry. Slack, dinner, yishunhome.
Tvshow, and love.
The feeling was just so great.
I just want to have those feeling, those really great feeling. Thankyou for all this you have given me.
I gotta say, I loveyou here.
Isnt it great if things can always be like that?

And ya, if you were to see this, you know what I mean.
Okay well, and Saturday's lunch was really great, really.
And ya, again, I hate it when things gotta end.
Okay, was tvshow at home ya, nothing much basically.
I remember having gastric pain suddenly, that was really painful.
Cab down to yck today, and same thing, it was great, having fun. Not tiring at all, I am enjoying it, its worth it, and I am willing to.:)
Wentto ps, buy lots of stuffs, decor stuffs, junkfood, and ya. Its so heavy.
Wentto airport next.
Family is back ya.
Nothing much, I hate thinking now.
Going to sleep soon.