Sunday, October 10, 2010

Joy

Msges is so little.
Distance-love, upset. Who understand? You understand my feelings?

Friday was staying at home for those issue, ya.
And meetup with my dear!! Missyou so much, finally gotta seeyou.
The happy feeling, I love those time we spend together.
And yesterday was headingto houganghouse.
And ya, stay there surfnet. Nothing much. Wentto buy dinner for them afterthat.
Bliss to drink&relax a little, and home very early.
Wentto bed at 1plus, I am tired.
Gotup at 9plus this morning, slack, wentback to bed. And gotup at about 1pm.:)
And wakeup to do some housework, eat a little. Watermelon&pear.:)
Then was discussing regarding the wardrobe thing, and ya, that took us hours. Haha.
Wentfor a quick swim afterthat, just gotta relax myself, make myself tired ya.
And buy some childhood biscuits.:)
Eat some and home, boring, I am seriously missingyou.
When will I seeyou again? I ask myself.