Saturday, October 16, 2010

Joy

Thankyou for your understanding, I am trying hard to meetyou.
Thursday was going to work and almost forget to alight, haha.
Well, work was still okay,joke.
Mydear's msg cheer me up.:)
Not feeling tired, was just feeling happy the wholeday.
Buy some stuffs then lounge to slack, chill.
Scanning again, and I totally forget about the time. Wentoff at slightly late cause lots of work to be done. Rushed down to meet girlfserena!! And, we wentfor dinner first cause I am very hungry already. Then walk around and we wentto kbox!! That was great, enjoying, having lots of fun with girlf!! And home afterthat, tired too.:)
Yesterday was going to work, and ya, scanning again. Gotta rush. Lunch together as per normal, wentdown with fadillah afterthat. Wentto buy stuffs.:)
And back to work, scanning, printing. Printer down suddenly when I am printing, and I left late, cause things is only halfway done. Dinner at ecp, carl jr. And to cosybay, to drink&chill for just awhile. Home afterthat. Watch tvshow, slack, rest. And I was waitingforyou!!
And you didnt disappoint me.:)
Physicallyintimacy, hughug.
This morning was wakingup at 10plus, returns to bed and gotup at 1plus, really tired but gotta wakeup ya. Washup and everything, had lunch together.:)
Wentback to hougang, thankyou.:)
And next was the part I hate most, I hate parting scene. I hate the goodbye scene, I hate when we parted.
Surf net, listen to songs, order pizza.:)
Totally feel so not like me, was a Saturday night and I am home.:)
Chatting with sis, haha. It seems like we havent been talking, a longtime we chat for a longtime.:)
And yes, holiday trip!!
Okay, should go do some exercise someday soon.