Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Joy

I am having this super happy&excited feeling.
Some indescribable feelings, somehow wanting to scream out LOUD.
Anyway, thanks people for being encouraging&motivating.
I didnt disappoint you people, I supposed.

I didnt disappoint you.:):)
Last Friday was goingback to hougang afterwork, work was normal, lots of work to do, need to rush.
Dinner outside, slack and yishunhome.
Tvshow, jw.:)
Sleeping soundly. Lovelove, greatnight, good feeling.
Saturday was at the westside the whole afternoon.:)
And I am definitely enjoying it.
Bb first, and its having heavyrain. And I love the feeling of being so close.
The sweet feeling withyou, justyou.
Then to farmart, never thought that I will be at there again, hahas.
Eat alittle, relaxing, heavyrain.
And to hougang, time for goodbye.:(
Wellwell, do things, study, research. Lots of things to do ya.
Staying at home, wondering if you know how I am feeling.
Okay, ya. Order pizza for so call supper.:)
Sleep, wentfor drvingthing.:)
Cab down, and ya, cab back afterthat. Went tampinesgiant with family. Dinner out too.
Ya, and backhome.
Went work yesterday, too much things to do and gotta rush.
So, no time for relaxing. Mac for lunch, lounge for tpool, ya, enjoying it. Hahahas.
Back to work afterthat. Dataentry, wentoff slightlylate.
Downto singpost, buy dinner, and home.:)
Super tired. Reach home about 8pm.
Slack, bath, dinner, study cum revision. And yes, my effort is not wasted.:)
Was really studystudy&study the wholenight.
Wentto bed at about 2am, ya, gotta sleep.
So today was doing things, didnt had anything the whole morning.
Wentdown to ssdc in the afternoon for the test, and ya. Wentoff afterthat.
Nothing much to elaborate.
Mummy flyingoff tomorrow.
Well, thatsall for now.