Saturday, November 06, 2010

Joy

Currently on myway to myyishun house.
Alright. Thursday was standing the wholeday too, while working.
Lots of things to do, scanning.
Hmmms, and ya, break, slack, tpool, darts, soccerthing.
Back to work, lots of things to do.
Wentoff at about 7pm.
Slack at lounge with michelle&co.. Their lastday.:(
Had a small farewell party for them, guess everyone enjoyed.:)
Hope to meetup with them again.
Okay, wentfor. Headdown to whitesand, and I happen to meet crazybrother over there.:)
It has really been a longlong time since we last meet.:)
And ya, didnt talk a lot, and the funny thing is, I couldnt recognize him.
Well, time flies, meetingup soon ya.:)
Okay, so, wentdown to costasand downtowneast.
Wentfor cousin Jermaine's birthday party.:)
Bbq, have fun, slack, chill, drink, eat.
Some kind of gathering.:)
Wentto bath afterthat, slack, play cards.:)
And we are enjoying, having goodfood.:)
Hmmms, so afterthat we just slack, talk, joke, having fun.
So, it was really boring ya, decided to play mahjong.:)
Greatagreat, play with mummy, auntie&sis.:)
Wentoff at about 4am.:):):):)
I was really happy, meetup with mydear, haha.:)
Wentto subway for a bite, and off afterthat.
And yesterday was going to old nelsonrd for dinner.
I never thought I will be there again, and I never want to be there too.
Steamboat. Wasn't really that great, not really nice.
I still prefer the one I went with OA!! That was just so great, goodfood!!
Okay, wenthome afterthat, watch tvshow, slack and out to the wake ya.
Stayed there till latenight, like 3.30am.
Sweetest come and pick me.:)
Thankyou.:)
And we wentfor subway again.:)
It was really happy, those time together.
And ya, home afterthat.
Tired, but I just love the moment, that time.:)
And today was headingto hougang, heavyrain. Had noodles, surfnet and sleep at about 7.30pm justnow and gotup at about 10pm.
Feeling tired.
Wentto washup, prepare and out.