Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Joy

Yesterday was taking cab down to work, and I really find myself getting more&more lazy.
Okay, data was damn lot.
Lunch at lounge with the rest, and pictionary.
That was so fun!! Enjoying!! Exciting!!
Back to work, and wentoff late. Reach home, do thing, dinner, bath.
Was really not well both, back&tummy.
And should have go to the doctor, but no time.
Backinjury is getting worst, doctor tomorrow, maybe.
Well, so I was kinda worried, afraid.
Today was going to work, had breakfast there and work.
Okay, lots of data need to be done.
Lunch at lounge and pictionary again.
Didnt carry my phone withme and to my surprise, mylove textme. That just make me so happy. Thankyouthankyou. Lovelove. I hope this will be consistent.
Wentdown to get blueberrymuffin afterthat and back to work.
And ya, wentoff late again.
Super tired, home, shower, eat a little. Tvshow and the broadband issue. F.
Looking forward to dinner tomorrow!!