Friday, December 03, 2010

Joy

Craving for SUBWAY now!! HAHA. Take me there!!
So Wednesday was indeed a little upset.
Meeup with dear at super late. And you know the feeling of wanting to eat withyou alone?
But its always no, no&no. And I seriously dont like it, but I will never say. I dont mind accompanying you to eat, but I supposed that wasnt what you want.
Well, guess you wont read this, haha. OKAY, enough for this.
Yesterday was going over to the clinic but gotta get an appt, so we wentoff. Eat a little over there and home.:)
Rest, tvshow, surfnet and readings.
Feeling kinda happy today, so please dont spoil my mood. But I know you will, just by eating with the rest later. Call me selfish, but because the time we spend alone is already so little, spare some thoughts for me.
Okay, supper with love&co. lastnight, and back home, washup, tvshow and sleep.
Work today was great and not much things to do.:) Happy.
Craving for jk prata for a week already and finally.
Headdown to jk with colleague, dylan.
And yes, we are enjoying, we had; eggprata, plaintprata, onionsprata, mushroomprata, garlicnaan, thosai.:)
Just the two of us, excited!!
Wentover to urbanspoon next.
Chill over there and had some dessert.:)
And we were both so excited&crazy about the etiquette thing. Fun and great talking with here about all this. And next she started the babies topic, haha. And we are so into it.:)
Talking about babies name, the meaning behind and what are we going to name our kids, that was really interesting. Serious serious. The feeling is really excited when you are able to say all this with someone who is also interested and hear her saying this was really great. Great sharing.
And I supposed, both of us have kinda finish figuring the meaning behind those names we listout.
ALRIGHT, wentoff at 1015. And home.:)
Washup and surfing the net for the appt thing ya.
Seeyou soon, I really hope, please dont always let me wait. You know I yearn to seeyou.