Sunday, February 20, 2011

Joy

Wentto doctor on Wednesday.
Consultation, referral. Tiredtired.
Cp afterthat, and home.
Stay home on Thursday, and had spaghetti very often recently.:)
Tvshow, surf net.
Friday should also be staying at home, just doing some document thing ya.
Hmmms, stressedup totally.
So, it's a unhappy thing to happen? Well…
Okay, had dinner at home, mj.
And dearest came over, surprise me.
Hmmms, thanks god I am home, LOLs.
Okay, so we wentover to hisplace.
Wentout on Saturday noon.
Do lots of stuffs, eat, and buy those accessories. Thinking of this, I feel really upset.
And wentto eat again, and to grannyplace. Left and wentto uncletao'shouse. And down to pub, then to myplace. And off.

We are supposed to be watching movie, dinner. Disappointed. The feeling is suck.
Church today, and I am totally super pissedoff. But what can I say?
Okay, ya, was having the dontknow what exchanginggift thing ya.
Went grandparent'splace afterthat. Take a nap. Tiredtired. Headaches.
Dinner, curry, rice, rotiprata, otah.:) Yummuyummy.:)
Then tvshow, mj awhile and ya..
On my laptop to check some stuffs, thatsall.
Jb tomorrow, really not in the mood. And no point going when my emotion is not stable. But I know I gotta force myself to go and I gotta remember to smile.

Can you say something nice to me instead? At least cheer me up.