Friday, February 25, 2011

Joy

Went into jb on Monday.
As expected, already not in the very good mood, things wont go well.
Okay, well, perhaps its really my fault, but you could have say it in a nice tone, ya?
Lunch at kim gary first.
So, gown and stuffs. Dinner at newhk. Back.
Having giddy nowadays.
Staying at home often. Hmmms,
Wednesday was meetingup with the sistersss!!
Yeah, finally catchup with them.
Meetup with them at northpoint, 3.30pm.
Raining heavily, and I am carrying my laptop. Gosh, heavy man.
And had my lunch there, so its like 3pair of eye looking at me, but its without pressure, LOLs.
We are always like that. HAHAHA. No need to show respect. With them, its totally relax.
And while I am eating, they were just having discussion, treat me as transparent, LOL.
Ya, plan and without telling me whats really going on. Well, cant blame them.
Was really kinda fun, enjoying, laughing, and crack my head.
Sistersss!!! I've got no idea to almost all the question.
Phone keep ringing, a little frustrated, especially regarding unnecessary issue.
Okay, had a greattime really. Then wentoff as 5plus.
Went shopping with Jolyn. Finding heels, perfect heels, hahas. Endedup not buying anything.
Then meetup with auntie&uncle. Had dinner with them, and ya, talking about all this.
Left at 10plus and cab home.

Yesterday was going down to bedok for facial appt.
Had my lunch first then facial.
Left afterthat. And back, supersuper tired. Tvshow.
Staying at home doing some stuffs today.
Hmmms, not too much things to do also, dinner, mj. Tvshow.
Everything should be almost done, just having the pissedoff feeling.
Goingover means sleep without peace.?