Wednesday, February 02, 2011

Joy

No time for myblog.
And I supposed I don't remember what really happens.
Mj like almost everyday now. ya, sounds a little bored, and yes.
20th was going to jb, lunch then bridalshop.:)
Spend like dontknow how many hours there, gosh. Tired, stress, and a little happy.
Marrybrown afterthat and back. Wentto yishun first then to kai'splace and home for dinner.
So that Friday was staying at grandparent'splace, dinner at compasspoint then back.
And down to singaporeflyer. Meetup with Samuel&co.
Admiral bar.
Left at prettylate.
Okay, then Saturday was heading down to cwp with love, meetup with auntiecarol&co there, had lunch at crystaljade.:)
Wentto walk around afterthat and down to grandparent'splace.
Sunday was going to jcc for lunch cum foodtasting.
Hmmms, still okay.
Wentback home afterthat, had steamboat dinner, then down to compasspoint.
Buy stuffs and backhome.
And yeah, 24th was going for photoshoot!! Excited!!
One wholeday, and dinner at some Japanese restaurant. Great.
Supertired, and I suppose all this worth it.?
The nextday was going to bridalshop again. Choosing photos!! Eat a little at vivo and back.
Grandparent'splace and playing mj. And not feeling well.
26th was going to hougandmall with mummy&sis.
Breakfast, shopping!!
Love came over in the afternoon!! Lovelove.
Then Thursday was goingdown for car servicing.
Lunch, then back to grandparent'splace.
Mj at night and mcdelivery.:)
Last Friday was going to jp.
Buy stuffs, had a little at toastbox then walk around, off.
Down to grandparent'splace. Mj, ya?
Saturday was going to boonlay, fairprice then down to grandparent'splace.
Then down to bedok, dinner first and to the nursery.
Well, we were all so crazy playing iphone over there, haha.
Supper and home.
Sunday was going to Kai'splace then to sembrd for dinner and to grandparent'splace.
Mj, again.
31st was going to marsiling. Eat a little, then get some stuffs for granny.
Went granny'splace afterthat.
Hmmms, BORING. And down to hougangmall. Dinner, walk around, home.
Yesterday was going to collect invitationcards, then to kai'splace and to clinic.
Dinner next then grandparent'splace. Watching tvshow.
Gotup at pretty early today. 6plus.
Tiredtired.
Mummy&co flying off today.:)
Received my first redpacket from grandpa!!:)
Home now, doing nothing much, cant sleep, dontknow what to do.
Reunionlunch at jurong, Reuniondinner at woodlands.

Dont feel like going anywhere, I dontwant you to see me drop tears.
Don't you care for my feeling? I supposed I am not the one you love, I know I am not in yourheart, don't lie to yourself anymore, and please don't tellme you loveme when you don't. Cause that hurts me so so much. You dontknow the feeling of this, its terrible. I really wanna stay, but I know I gotta leave, I cant lie to myself. I am thinking ofyou, of course. But who are you thinking of?
Your words really hurts me. Its not angry, upset.
'so near yet so far'.