Friday, February 04, 2011

Joy

Ya, I thought I should be staying at home on the eve but I am wrong.
Force myself for reunion lunch, I dontknow what I can do.
So hard for me to be there and smile. I really just feel like dropping tears but I just got to hold back.
Take a nap afterthat, wentfor reunion dinner at night, grandparent'splace.
Hmmms, then wentback to hougang. Slack abit.
Wentout at about 12 to lsuncle's nursery.
Wentoff at about 2am.
Sleep at about 5.30am. Uncle wake me up at about 6am, he's flyingoff. Then brother wake me up at 7am, asking me for internet thing, Lols.
Then gotup again at 9.30am by jolyn's msg, and finally gotup at 12.
Prepared, wentdown to the factory first, feed the dogs.
Then wentto pick father, and to grandparent'splace.
Boring, no one was there, nothing to do also.
Wentoff afterthat, to dear's grandparent'splace.
CNY visit is always like that, travelling here and there.
Wentback afterthat, then we wentto hisfriend place.
Super boring, I got nothing to do there, and I just have to be there.
Supposed to be going serena's house for buffet but I guess I disappoint her.:(
Then we wentoff at 2plus ya, supper first and back.:)
Really really tired.
Gotup at 7am in the morning, wentback to sleep and wokeup at like 12.
Haha. Faster force myself to cook rice!! Late!!
I am seriously still in my sleepingmood.
Still got to go visit later on.
My words hurts you, so your words dont?
I really cant go on.