Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Joy

Nothing much for me to post. Let me recall.
Hnmms, last Wednesday meetup with dad for dinner at beisheng.
Thursday was going over to jp. Meetup with parent and sis&ken for dinner at crystaljade. Then wentto fairprice and back home.:)
Last Friday was goingout at night with mydearest. Wentto farmart and meetup with the others and had late dinner, early supper.:)
Saturday was going over to Kai's place at night, wentout for dinner then stay at his house to watch show while dear wentdown to do the car thing. Hmmms left at super late.
Sunday was going to autobacs. Surprisingly. And ya, I never thought I will still go. Hmmms, went to btpanjang next, buy fruits.:):)
And wentover to grandparent'splace. Mj for awhile, dinner, slack, off.
Yesterday nothing much, just as per normal. Sleep at 3am lastnight and I gotup at 4am this morning. Really really tired. Had breakfast at about 7am. Then do some stuffs and take a nap at about 1pm, and f the sk guy. Call me to remind me for collection, and I am damn tired. Then dbs call regarding the card. Hmmms, lunch, dinner, tvshow.
Looking forward to seeyou.:)