Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Joy

I am feeling really down, the feeling of bullied and yet cant do anything.
I wantyou to know, but I coudnt, I dontknow how.
I am afraid. I dontknow if you can keep it a secret. Is not I dont trust you, now, its not about trust.
Is that I dontwant to make things difficult for you and I dontwant you to get worried, or perhaps you might think its my fault. I dontknow, I just feel really upset and a little angry.
I dont like the feeling of having to cry over issue like that but I couldnt take it, I felt bullied and I got no one to turn to. And yet, have to pretend happy and be normal.
I really hope you can see for yourself. I dontknow where you going to stand but, I am all alone here.
And I really dontwant the life here to be so suffering, I really hate and I hope I donthave to tell people that mylife now is not good at all.
I wanted to tellyou lastnight but I got the feeling that it will either be you dont believe what I say or you will make thing worst. And if that happens, life over here will be more hard for me.
I dontwant that, I already keep quiet on most thing, I dontknow what else is going to happen.
Just because I am always keeping quiet doesnt mean I am good to bully.
I stay calm is because I didnt want to make things difficult foryou. I dontwant you to feel, dontknow what to do. If not, I would have move, sometime back.
Think I should tellyou whats going on.