Monday, July 04, 2011

Joy

Lastlast Sat was going to asiagrand for timsum, then to bl and home.
Boring, always so bored.
Hmmms, Sun was going to grandparent'splace, didnt stay long, and left.
And the whole of last week was so so so sian!! Sian ttm!
Noisy, irritated, frustrated. And you know theres nothing you can do, you cant show, and you can only keep your feelings. I dont like.
Monday to Wednesday was really doing nothing much, just doing the printing of photos.
And doing some packing, and having some angry and upset feeling.
Thursday was going to grandparent'splace in the evening, hmmms, dinner...
And timsum, chaosiewbao&cheecheongfun for supper!!
Friday was going to bugis in the morning, lunch a little, buy lots of stuffs and back home.
Cheewkueh in the afternoon, fruits and stuffs, LOLs.
Dinner, photo thingy.
Meetaimak for supper, and beancurd.
Then Saturday we had Mc for breakfast!! MacDelivery. Hotcake!!
And start the photo thing, tired tired.
Birdnest.
And to heartlandmall with mum&sis.
Wentto buy some stuffs and had wantonmee!!
then home, continue the photo thing. Dinner, MacDelivery again for supper!!
Meetaimak for breakfast yesterday.
Continue the photo, mj, photo again, dinner, photo, packup and home.
And today was really very sian, dontknow what to do.
Nothing to eat when I gotup, sian.
Only had early lunch.
Airport, back, nap, dinner, tvshow, thatsall.
And I dont like this kind of life.
Should be goingout tomorrow, I supposed. But I still comfirm. Things always got changed, till the extend that I dont dare to think, dont even want to ask too much or plan.
I dontwant to ask for me, dont want to disappoint myself.