Saturday, August 20, 2011

Joy

Total disappointment.
The one that is most dear toyou, hurt you the most always.
After a wholeday, shouldn't we be spending time together? But instead, you got your better plan. So, that is more important, I supposed.
Was not only upset, but disappointed.
Cause you don't seems to understand how I am feeling.
And ya, obviously you don't.
As time pass, I start to wonder why. Why am I treated thisway.
I will definitely not be living this life if I am not staying here.
Put yourself in my shoes, you should understand.
With your sister, you are coming back in the morning. I don't like.
And shouldnt one set himself a limit.
It's so late already. By the time she reached, you can actually be going home already.
I dontknow what you are thinking. Perhaps you love coming home at like 6, 7am. Ha.
Enjoy, have fun for all you want.
I am just like a nobody toyou, you never seems to want to hear me out.