Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Joy

Went jb on the 30th. Bought some groceries and stuffs.
Durian puff.
Spend my NYE at Kai's there, with..let me try to recall.
Brendon, dear, kai, pon, adric, raym, yy, Denise, Dan. I think that's all.
Had steamboat there!!
1st Jan, went jp to do some stuff and home to nap.
4th was going for dental appt and meetup w mum for lunch at NEX, Din Tai Fung. And movie next. Taxitaxi. Kee chiew.
5th, I remember going to Joosengrd w darling&dear. Then to boonlay, chk rice. And pack tulang merah, prata, satay, chk wing.. Home to eat and out to Jurongpt to get some stuff.
6th was staying at home and nuar until night, then went Jurongpt, bought some clothing, 3 of us. Haha. And kiddypalace for the necessities. Carl'sjr next.
Well, initially was quite piss but at least get to go jp, haha.
Went Jp again on the following Monday.
Bought some jeans and stuffs. And v happy! Finally littleseah owns a pair of shoes. Yeah.
Okay, Tuesday wasn't going anywhere.
Wednesday night we went boonlay, both the darling wentto trim their hair. Then to Shengsiong to get some seafood and stuff.
'happy on thursday'
Friday we went to kkh for some chkup, back home, all sleep. Haha.
Totally sian's feeling. And dear flyingoff the nextday.
Okay, so I went yishun on Sat, went to the clinic to collect some records. Then to dearestsister's place, pass her some stuffs and take things from her. Haha. And to uppthomrd for anpang yongtauhu. And jurongwest to buy Nyonakueh and rojak.
Sunday, hmmms.
Staying at home, feeling really sad.
'I think I need to cry out loud, once and for all'
Meetup w Kai yesterday. We went for lunch at Asian Grand, then to kkh for the followup and stuff. Gotta wait avg2hours for report. *faint. Haha.
So we went to Taising first, then back for consultation. And to Geylang for 田鸡粥!
Bought another pair of shoes for Littleseah. He is happy.
I am totally in v down mood, and
最爱的人却不在身旁, I just want to tell YOU how I feel.