Monday, January 21, 2013

Joy

Friday&Saturday was staying at home.
Sort of not allowed to go out. LOL.
I rmb having ccf on Friday morning, feel so happy. Hahaha.
Then should be staying at home and do some packing.
Saturday was also doing nothing. Kinda like 'nua' at home. And I think I am getting more and more lazy.
'everything also no need to do' :(
Dearestsister came over to myplace in the middle of the night. 1plus. Haha. So touch! Anw, she came to collect her blender.
Wentover to grandparent's place ytd, cause they missed KK.
So wentover to kinda show face lorr.
Fil pick me up and send me back after that. And we went to pack nasilemak, for my supper. :)
But I still got craving for instant noodle instead. Hahaha.
Went lunch w my, hmmms, ptb today.
Hahaha. Okay, I know I am v nonsense.
Initial plan was to go for the famous prawn noodle at beachrd?, but no parking lot. So went gmfoodcentre instead.
Went for followups after lunch.
Then after everything is done, we went to Geylang for beancurd.
Happyhappy.
Beancurd, youtiao, glutinousrice, crystalbun.
Then homesweethome.
And thankyouthankyou!
Missing my littledarl&YOU.