Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Joy

Well, let's talk about last week.
Friday's breakfast. 
 
And we got a long day! 
Can't remember too much detail in between, I only remember the dinner bento not v nice. Hahaha. 
Well, so a day passed, and I remember not seeing Mylove at night when I returns, sad sad.
And Saturday, I had a wonderful day!
Wakeup early and too early, even have time for breakfast. Hahaha. And even to Scottsquare to walk around. 
I remember it's v v busy till like, no time to eat.
Chef&Jrchef v good, always keep food for us! 
 
I can't recall what time I went off, only know it's always not the first bus, hahaha. 
And before we leave;
 
And Sunday I was late for work!!
But good thing is that, I am not the only one. 
Alright so last day definetely is a photo taking day!
 
So, that's all. 
And last day we had fun, feeling disappointed that I didn't get to buy something for Mylove.
Alright, so that's all for this event.