Thursday, May 24, 2007

lovesyou

Went to ECP with them, my brothers just now. We are meeting at Bishan and we took a bus from there, except Terence. He goes straight from school.
While taking the bus to ECP, I took pic of them.
THEM.



While trying on.

Is fun!! They played roller-balding. I didn’t played. I don’t have the mood the skate. While they are trying on with their roller-balding shoe, I went to the shop next stall to buy a packet of snacks, I opened and ate it. Hmmms, taste weird. KNOW WHAT?! IT’S EXPIRE!! (I checked the date) I’m so surprise and I told ZK. We went to the shop and see other packet. AND, ITS ALL EXPIRE!! OMG!! ZK asked me to complaint, but, I’m not the type that will go and complaint. So, ZK went to the counter and complaint. And, I don’t really know what ZK says but, the shop owner let him change. He chooses biscuit instead. Hahhs. And, we went off to play. So I watch them play. Hahas. Help them take pic and video. Someone keeps on falling. (Shouldn’t says who it is. See for yourself) And, I keep on laughing, I’m so bad.


I enjoyed watching them played. They played from about 6pm to around 8pm. While they go skate, I just walk around and I went to check out where is my class BBQ pit at, and I manage to find it.
While waiting for all of them to come back I took pic, because they go separately.
Everyone stop playing except for ZK. Anyway, there is still time.
We took pic.
WHAT IS HE DOING??


And, YES! ZK is back!!
They went to return everything and we went off for dinner.
We went to PP to have our dinner. Have our dinner at PASTAMANIA.
After we finish eating, we went to ICHIBAN's to buy Sushi. After that, we went off. I don't know how to go home from there so, they suggested that I took 43 with them and change bus at SK. Hahas. Okay. Anyway I don't know how to go back. Today dinner is no crap. But, I think is full of GOSSIP. Hahas. Really enjoyed myself.
We alight at the same bus stop, they went off. Terence and me went to Shell' to buy thing. And, he accompany to wait for bus. Hahas.
As usual. I took the bus, alight and walked back home.