Friday, May 25, 2007

lovesyou

Went to AMK’s Botak Jones with JZ today.

After we eat, we went to Causeway Point to meet ZW, while waiting for ZW, we go walk around. And while taking the lift up, there is this group of playing youth doing some `monkey` thing. So childish... Anyway, is over. When ZW comes, we accompany ZW to eat dinner. After ZW eat, we went off. We walked around and they buy Bubble Tea. After that, we went to Civil Center as I need to book BBQ pit. After that we went off. And, I saw my cousin today, I don’t think they saw me. Hmmms. Got a sweet msg from Serena just now. She said `jiayou` for my match tomorrow. Hahas. She said she is not angry of not going out today and she can’t go out. Hmmms. I’m really tired. Tomorrow have to wake up early. I have to reach `Tanjong Pagar` MRT Station at 08.15am. Hahas. Thanks ZW and JZ for being understanding.