Wednesday, June 27, 2007

lovesyou

Wake up at 6am today. Suppose to go for breakfast with Serena but, she overslept so, we didn’t meet. Hahas. Never had breakfast. Again, didn’t go down for break. Bought some cereal to school to eat, thanks Serena for helping me to buy drink. Was crapping in class. Hahas. After we ate, we throw in our class dustbin. So bad!!
Hahas. We went for assembly and it’s so B-O-R-I-N-G.
After school, we went for lunch at some coffee shop.


Then after we eat, we went to NP to walk around. Some of the guys went to see PSP. Hahas. We walk around and we went off le. Thanks guys for accompanying Serena and Me to wait for our bus. Hahas. Took the bus with Serena, Ben and JH. And the bus has many sit which are not occupied and there is this Uncle board the bus and sit beside me. So many sit he don’t wanna sit and he sit beside me. Ben and the rest were sitting behind me and they kept on laughing and kept on calling me and give me hand signal. Lucky the Uncle alight earlier then me. Hahas. After the Uncle alight we kept on gossip about that. LOL. Reach home at about 5. So boring. Was talking and crapping with my mother and sister just now. Hahas. So funny.