Monday, June 25, 2007

lovesyou

Went to KTV with my uncle on Sat with his’s friend. Hahas. Not really people singing, hahas. They keep on asking me to sing. Hmmms. Seem like its my live concert. LOL. Then went back to grandma’s house to stay over. Reach there at around 1plus, I think. First thing I do is to bath, cause I’m so smelly. Hahas. Then wanted to sleep but, couldn’t sleep. So I only managed to sleep at 7plus. Wanted to go for service but my phone got no battery already so I don’t wanna go out. Then I sleep till 11plus. Hahas. Eat my breakfast with my aunty, and was talking to my aunty and grandma. Hahas. After that we played cards then follow by majong. Play a while only then I go out le. Took a cab down to church to take my ez-link card from my sister as it is with her. Then took bus to Pasir Ris to meet Yun Ru. Hahas. We went to Whitesand Shopping Centre to walk around and, we took neoprints. Then we walked around and we took a bus to TI. On our way there, we were talking serious thing, no crap. Then we went to TM to walk and have our dinner there at PASTAMANIA.

Oh ya, they changed the tag!
This is what the 2 of us had!





After our dinner, we walk around then went off le. We took a bus to Changi Airport then change to another bus and went home. Hahas. Have a great day with her today!
I reach home at around 10plus, was very tired initially but I don't know why, I couldn't sleep. Then, I went to bath. Hahas. I'm not planning to sleep.